Hi guys welcome back to my blog 🥰
This week, I am going to upload two posts because I skipped few posts before..
Please forgive me 🙏🏻
Today, I’m here to recommend you a eyeshadow palettes!
It is December already..I believe many of you are preparing for a new semester in college! Especially those of you who are first semester in college, you might be looking for makeup products!
I’m here to help you!
I will show you two different eyeshadow palettes, first product is for cool skin undertones and second product is for warm skin undertones.
Let’s get started ~

1. The Balm
Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette Vol.2
12 Colors
$36
This eyeshadow palette is for those of you have cool toned skin. This palette contains colors you can wear in your daily life and all the colors are so pretty as you can see it but their are prettier when you apply in your eyes. Every single colors are so useful depends on your mood in that day.
Few colors are shimmer colors you can apply it to give point looking in your eyes
2. Too Faced
Just Peachy Mattes
12 colors
$ 45
This eye shadow is for those of you have warm toned skin and matte lovers like me! I prefer matte eyeshadows and matte foundations, and matte lip colors 🤩 This palette is so pigmented and easy to apply and blends out in your eyes.
It smells like peach and the colors are gorgeous
too. It is perfect palette to produce a peach looking pink-ish make up looks🍑
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to visit my blog tomorrow too! Have a nice weekend you all❣️
This week, I am going to upload two posts because I skipped few posts before..
Please forgive me 🙏🏻
Today, I’m here to recommend you a eyeshadow palettes!
It is December already..I believe many of you are preparing for a new semester in college! Especially those of you who are first semester in college, you might be looking for makeup products!
I’m here to help you!
I will show you two different eyeshadow palettes, first product is for cool skin undertones and second product is for warm skin undertones.
Let’s get started ~

1. The Balm
Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette Vol.2
12 Colors
$36
This eyeshadow palette is for those of you have cool toned skin. This palette contains colors you can wear in your daily life and all the colors are so pretty as you can see it but their are prettier when you apply in your eyes. Every single colors are so useful depends on your mood in that day.
Few colors are shimmer colors you can apply it to give point looking in your eyes
2. Too Faced
Just Peachy Mattes
12 colors
$ 45
This eye shadow is for those of you have warm toned skin and matte lovers like me! I prefer matte eyeshadows and matte foundations, and matte lip colors 🤩 This palette is so pigmented and easy to apply and blends out in your eyes.
It smells like peach and the colors are gorgeous
too. It is perfect palette to produce a peach looking pink-ish make up looks🍑
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to visit my blog tomorrow too! Have a nice weekend you all❣️



댓글
댓글 쓰기