Aloha 🤙🏻
How was your day? I was so tired today..I think I’m lack of sleep this week 🤦🏻♀️
I should go to sleep early today after posting this 😌
Today I brought amazing product for acne prone skin!!
Few weeks ago, I learned that the right kind of oil can heal your skin, balance out moisture level, and regulate the sebum production. Isn’t it amazing?
I’ve tried few different oils but this one works amazing for my skin .
Here’s the product 🙈
• Life-Flo
Pure Rosehip Seed Oil
It is a rosehip oil!
You might think you can’t apply oil because your skin is oily and you have acne it will make your acne worse but rosehip oil has thinner and dryer texture compare to other oils out there. It penetrates well into your skin absorbs flow into your skin.
For the benefits of Rosehip oil, It helps you regenerate the skin cells, fades that hyperpigmentation acne scars and prevents acne as well 😍
I hope all of you guys try it out too!
I can’t believe it is my last post already.. Thank you guys so much for visiting my blogs!!
Don’t forget to love yourself and always stay confident 😉
Bye 👋🏼
How was your day? I was so tired today..I think I’m lack of sleep this week 🤦🏻♀️
I should go to sleep early today after posting this 😌
Today I brought amazing product for acne prone skin!!
Few weeks ago, I learned that the right kind of oil can heal your skin, balance out moisture level, and regulate the sebum production. Isn’t it amazing?
I’ve tried few different oils but this one works amazing for my skin .
Here’s the product 🙈
• Life-Flo
Pure Rosehip Seed Oil
It is a rosehip oil!
You might think you can’t apply oil because your skin is oily and you have acne it will make your acne worse but rosehip oil has thinner and dryer texture compare to other oils out there. It penetrates well into your skin absorbs flow into your skin.
For the benefits of Rosehip oil, It helps you regenerate the skin cells, fades that hyperpigmentation acne scars and prevents acne as well 😍
I hope all of you guys try it out too!
I can’t believe it is my last post already.. Thank you guys so much for visiting my blogs!!
Don’t forget to love yourself and always stay confident 😉
Bye 👋🏼

댓글
댓글 쓰기