How was your week? It has been a busy week for me it flew by too fast!
Anyways
In today’s post, I will going to be present to you my ultimate favorite blushes 🌸
I like to wear blushes everytime I do my makeup because it makes me look like I have a good complexion.
1. Benefit - Dandellion (7.0g)
This blush is tone down pink color.
I have tanned skin and my skin color is warm tone so I don’t usually match with pink color but this blush has really nice tone down pink color that can match with Everyone no matter what skin color you have.
2. Clinique - Cheek Pop (3.5g)
• Nude Pop
• Melon Pop
These two blushes are from Clinique and they both have orange tone inside. My skin tone is warm tone as I mentioned so I always prefer orange color than pink color when I select clothing or cosmetics.
First one nude pop is nude color as it's name but it turned out to pretty nude color with little bit of pink and orange color when you apply it to your face.
Second one Melon pop is pop orange color that makes you look fresh and cute.
Thank you and hope to see you next week :)


댓글
댓글 쓰기