Skin care products for oily skin type🤩


Hi, welcome back!

Today, I'm here to introduce you my recent favorite skin care products :3






      1. Dickinson's - pore perfecting toner

I've been using it for my daily skin care routine. I use it in the morning and night. This is witch hazel toner that helps to calm my your skin. It is very refreshing toner contains alcohol in it so I recommend to those of you have oily skin like me but if you have dry skin, this toner will not for you.








2. Clean & Clear - persa-gel 10

This is spot treatment helps to reduce pimple. It is must have product for me because I often get pimple on my face and it works well for me. It is maximum strength benzoyl peroxide acne treatment. I apply this in night time before applying moisturizer.  

        3. ARZTIN - Rejuvenation Pflege Gel                              

This is my favorite gel type moisturizer! My face is oily and since I live in Hawaii, I think it is important to sooth and calm down my skin and this product does exactly what I want. It has cooling effect and fresh gel type which calm down the heat from the hot sun in Hawaii. It also well moisturized your skin too. I highly recommend this one to people who hates sticky moisturizer.


        

                    

                                                                                       

    4. LANEIGE- Water Sleeping Mask      


  This is my favorite sleeping mask ever. I use every time my skin feels dry. The texture of it is really smooth and after I use it, my skin looks revitalized and moisturized. It smells good too!










 Thanks for watching :)
                                                               
                                                             










댓글