Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Selina ;)
In my blog, I'm going to share different types of my favorite beauty products and product reviews.
My first post will be my perfume collection!
Did you ever heard "A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future"?
I personally agree with that quote because I often remember people by their scent.
I'm here to share my current favorite perfumes with you guys.
Let's get started!
1. MARC JACOBS - OH, LOLA!
If you are interested in perfumes, you may know this one. It was very popular few years ago and it was my first perfume in my life. I love this scent so much but sadly it is discontinued. :(
Scent for this has sweetness but little bit heavy scent so I like to wear it when I dress up and wear formal dress.
2. JIMMY CHOO - BLOSSOM
This is my daily perfume! I wear it almost everyday. A scent for this is light and fruity. I would like to recommend this if you are in 20's.
3. BURBERRY - BODY tender
I've heard so many compliments for this before so I had to get it but I don't think it matches me.
A Scent for this one is really refreshing and flowery. This scent reminds me of a career woman wearing formal dress.
4. L'Occitane - Roses et Reines
This one is most girly flowery perfume out of all. It smells just like rose with a little bit of powdery scent in it. I it matches well with the cold.
Thank you for visiting my blog and hope to see you guys next week with another interesting topic
Bye ^^
댓글
댓글 쓰기