Best Drug Store Shampoo and Connditioner 💆🏻‍♀️


Good afternoon! Welcome back to my blog (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
Today I decided to introduce you guys my current favorite shampoo and conditioner

Once again, I have sensitive with smell so shampoo and conditioner's scent is most important thing for me to consider before buying it.  Second important thing to consider is formula because after I bleached my hair, my hair got damaged a lot. It has to have good formula to make my hair look shiny and healthy. After using tons of different shampoos and conditioners, These became my favorite.
It smells amazing, cleanse my scalp well, and leave my hair shiny. Also, price is really affordable too! I highly recommend it.

Product
GARNIER - FRUCTIS sleek & shine

Price
• Shampoo 
22 oz - $5.99 
33.8 oz - $6.99

• Conditioner 
21 oz - $5.99
33.8 oz - $6.99










Thanks for watching and see you guys in my next post :)
   

댓글