Today I'm going to share my current 3 favorite lip products to you!
Out of many different types of make up products, I live addicted to lip products the most. I always collect them and apply different lip colors depends on my mood each day.
Let's get started
There will be picture with description and swatches
1. TONYMOLY - Perfect Lips Shocking Lip
#03 Ruby Shocking
It is red orange color lip tint. I have yellow toned face so I have good match with orange colors better than pink colors. This is water type tint and color is so pretty
2. Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain
16 Nude Emblem
This is my favorite nude color out of tones of nude color lip products I have.
Texture for this product is so smooth it blends really well
Texture for this product is so smooth it blends really well
3. W Lab - One Day Coating Tint
05 Famous
This product is red color with little bit of burgundy color. It is so pigmented I use it as a point color. It is also very long-lasting as it's name "one day coating tint"
Thank you guys for watching it and hope to see you in my next post!
댓글
댓글 쓰기